Sunday, March 15, 2015

Using My Human Capabilities

I think I deserve an A for being the worst student ever. It's so hard to come up with out of the box ideas, but it's worth it. I have thought long and hard about my title for my magazine and came up with Humanism.

Humanism is a "philosophy. A variety of ethical theory and practice that emphasizes reason, scientific inquiry, and human fulfillment in the natural world and often rejects the importance of belief in God." That is according to dictionary.com. According to me, humanism is what you are capable of doing and achieving because you are human. This is what my magazine stands for. You can change your life because you have that ability to. It's you against yourself and the world (and a bunch of life events that you will learn how to deal with through guidance from my magazine). 

I am just so passionate about this project. Although it hasn't been reflecting in my blog posts I am constantly thinking about the strategies and creativity I could use to bring this magazine to life and make it successful. I love social media, photography, and writing. This project forces me to use all of them and I am so excited.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment