Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Do sweat it!

For the beauty portion of my magazine (Humanism) I am going to include natural ways to clear your skin while clearing your mind. This is a win win here and the even bigger win (as if it could get any better) is that you are spending zero dollars and are saving your skin from unnecessary chemicals and harsh products.

I did not do any research prior to unintentionally testing the theory that sweating helps clear your face. I have been on a healthy organic kick and that means going to the gym make up free. I did it just because I felt cleaner, but now I have noticed a significant change since then. I then researched it to prove that I'm not crazy.

According to Medical Daily, sweating opens your pours and releases the build up that is inside them. This could help clear pimples and blemishes and can reduce the chances of them forming in the future. It also detoxifies your body from toxins.

Clearing your body naturally is so beneficial. When using products, your body becomes reliant on them. If you stop using a product you will lose all the progress you have worked so hard to make (:().

What you eat also reflects the state of your skin. Drinking water and avoiding fatty oils can help keep your skin clear, hydrated, and glowing. The more you drink the more you will sweat. It's really just a beautiful cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment