Thursday, April 2, 2015

To Do's

I've been researching my content and I think it's time to take more pictures! While it is important to have quality material, it is also important for the appearance to be quality.  I am unsure of what I want to focus on for my two page spread. This is what is going to show what my magazine is really about. It's the only part of the assignment I get to go in depth with my topic. Do I focus on the food, beauty, or fitness, or everything, or maybe even nothing at all (hehe just kidding)?

I also want to start coming up with the story ideas and titles for my table of contents and the pictures that go with them. This should include everything I am not including in the two page spread, but want my readers to know what else I intend to offer in my completed magazine.

I am going to do a lot of outdoor activities this weekend (praying that the weather is nice this weekend and am hoping that I didn't just jinx it) and will be ready to take pictures of awesome food and awesome nature scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment