Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gogo Boho!

I have picked a theme for my magazine. Artsy is too broad and general and no one really understands it until they see it, so I narrowed it down to a boho style. This brings out the nature look. It incorporates bright, natural colors with a vintage touch.

I was thinking for the cover I would have a border of flowers in natural tone colors (green, blue, purple). I would have a girl in nature dressed in a boho style. It's a natural hippie type of look. I guess it's really hard to explain, but I am trying my best. I want it to show the natural beauty of women in nature. I want her smiling genuinely into your soul. Too creepy or not creepy enough? I just want her to show that the reader of my magazine can be just like her.

I was also thinking for the table of contents I would take some pictures and put them in polaroids in a strategic collage throughout the page. This will give it that vintage touch. I still have to take the pictures, and that means I have to cook some organic food and go enjoy the beautiful outdoors. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment