Wednesday, March 18, 2015

There's No Break On Spring Break

It's time to get serious! I can picture my magazine in my mind (it's awesome), but I have yet to start putting it together. Every day is a battle between myself and the computer. I have been trying to learn Photoshop and InDesign. I feel like I'm an uneducated, fresh out of high school doctor operating on a patient. I think that is the only thing stopping me from progressing. 

Next week begins spring break aka endless adventures. I am going to explore the hidden nature and  organic treasures around Florida. I am going to have my camera ready and my magazine on my mind. This is going to require a lot self discipline. It's going to be challenging to not eat because my food is too pretty and to chase sunrises and sunsets.  I have always wanted to find recipes and ACTUALLY do them. I've always wanted to do all of this research on food, beauty products, and fitness and now I actually have a reason to do it (not that doing it for myself isn't good enough). 

I just needed to get my ideas out there and the real test is to see whether or not I can accomplish these goals. I need photographs, content, and a lot of tutorials, so I can be prepared for this operation.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment