Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring break has started and so has my mission!

The message my magazine stands for is to create a life for yourself through trial and error to find what works for YOU. It is only appropriate that my magazine is created  that same way.

I follow many accounts on Instagram, go through Pinterest daily, and find blogs that tell me exactly what I need to hear. I am always looking for drinks that are different, yet simple and cheap and easy to prepare. I have seen lemon water recommended by everyone, so I had to try it myself.This is a natural way to detox your body throughout the day. The "humanism" mindset behind this choice is that it is natural. There are many people promoting teas and drinks that are made with chemicals that may help you lose weight, but are not healthy in the long run. It's just you and the Earth.

The purpose of the lemon according to Lauren Conrad, is to keep you energized, it is cleansing, and can help aid in digestion. I tried it and it did exactly that! It helps take away from that bloated feeling. To make it more fun and motivational I put it in fun travel cups, so I can have it with me where ever I go. This is a must to add into your diet and to add into my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment